POWER-PACKED. FEATURE-LOADED. ADRENALINE PUMPED.
When I got an invite for the #hexaexperience from Indiblogger, I registered immediately. I did some homework about the car and went to the venue on 24th Dec, 2016 to experience it.
This event was for three continuous day, i.e. from 23-25 Dec,2016. Tata Motors were all set to make our Christmas #hextraoridnary by giving us a chance to get the #hexaexperience personally.
I reached the venue by 12pm. I got my registration done and headed towards the digital zone. Here they gave us the 360 degree view of the car. You can download the app “Tata Hexa” to have the 360 degree view of the car.
Also they explained us the features of the car. And I must say it has amazing features.
- Exteriors: If you look at the exterior of the car, you might have crush on it. It has Signature IMPACT Design with dual colored bumper having Tata Signature Grille accentuated with chrome humanity line. It has Striking Daytime Running Lights integrated with stylized fog lamps and the 19 inch muscular alloy wheels makes it looks more classy.
- Interiors: If you look at the interior of the car, I am sure you’ll really fall in love with it. The car is designed with Premium Sporty Interiors with superb finishes and soft touch materials, Sculpted Indulgent Seats makes the car most comfortable. What I liked most about the interiors is the Ambient Mood Lighting, choice of eight colors for in-cabin lighting with illumination control and customization. It also has Intuitive Utility Spaces designed for all the three rows.
- Dynamic Performance: VARICOR 400 Engine, Super Drive Modes and 6 speed Automatic transmission with selectable modes: Sports and Auto sensing Race Car Performance with manual shift option. This car is surely designed to give Dynamic Performance.
- 10 Speaker JBL System: #Hexa is designed with 4 door speakers, 4 tweeters, a centre speaker, sub woofer and a power amplifier.
- Safety Suite: It includes 6 Airbags, Electronic Stability Program(ESP) with roll-over mitigation to monitor driving stability and traction, Hill Hold Control and Hill Descent Control, Traction Control System and Reverse guiding system.
- Comfort: The 8 way Adjustable Driver’s Seat, Automatic Climate Change, Automatic Headlamps, Flexi Seat Configuration and Rain Sensing Wipers makes it the most comfortable car.
- Colors: #Hexa comes in 6 colors: Arizona Blue, Tungsten Silver, Pearl White, Platinum Silver and Sky Grey. My favorite is Arizona Blue, as I couldn’t take my eyes off it.
After having little knowledge about the features of the car, I along with other Blogger friends went to have the off-road drive experience. The queue for the off-road drive experience was too long. While I was waiting for my chance, I was watching others enjoying the ride. If you see from outside, it looks damn scary but once you are inside the car you enjoy it. While watching the car on 40 degree incline I thought there might be an accident, but while I was inside the car, I didn’t even realize that we are at 40 degree incline until the crew who was assisting us informed. The 450mm water wading capability of #hexa is simply mind-blowing. Do watch the video to know more about the #hexa off-road capabilities.
Since none of us had the driving license, we could not drive the car but yes this Power Packed performance and Amazing features has astonished me. Have the off-road experience and you just want to marry the car and keep it with you forever.
There was also a pet adoption zone at #Hexaeperience by the C.A.R.E Foundation. Though I am scared of dogs but I really liked the initiative taken by them. They also had play area for kids. And the music performance had just made my day!
PC: Ajay Kontham and Tata Motors.